Best albums for working out?

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
Hi guys,

In order to compensate for sitting still at work 9 hours a day, I bought some free weights (which I could hardly carry home). Should take care of my back, shoulders and what not I guess. Office work is not without pain I realized after a few years.

So here is the thing: lacking ideas as to good music, that suits lifting free weights at home.

Please submit anything you could come to think of. Been going through all the classics, such as Thrax, Testament, Metallica ...

Looking for something not too fast (no ultrafast stuff), not too slow (no doom). Something in between. As to the pace, the first songs of this album is just perfect! It is the last album by Raised Fist, Swedish metal/hardcore band.

PS. How can I integrate the links to Youtube so that they get playable directly in this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prob not your thing but go for 80 rock,def leopard Cinderella etc,good solid rock

Thanks! I actually like both bands! Was too focused on metal I believe in my description. But appreciating everything that can help me lift those bar-bells ...

I like Different Kind Of Truth the most.

Checking it out now, the first two songs are promising! Also helping me through the day in the office. Nobody knows I am a classic metal head and used to have long hair. Listening discretely with my headphones. :headbang:

New slipknot is pretty grooving too

Thanks for the advice! Listening right now. Excited to see what this will be like. So far pretty cool! Stopped listening to them after third 3rd album but this sounds good.

As a performer my treadmill music was and is always something that I imagine myself being the one performing it and the crowd is packed with everyone I've hated in my life and they're all watching in awe and are envious of me. Funny but that's actually true and what I do, so whatever makes you feel that way go for it!

@Astream they have best of album with both Roth & Hagar's best. Called the Best of Both Worlds.

It's great.