Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Politics of Ecstasy

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Dreaming neon black

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Dead heart in a dead world

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Actually, i reckon 'Opeth - blackwater park' is the best cover art ever created... but of course, blackwater is not a nevermore release, so we shall just leave it at that.

aloha :)
whats so spectacular with Opeths Blackwater Park (besides the sound :D which is really nice)

Actually i´d say that DHIADW cover is my favorit ... set it desktop motive on my PC :)

Originally posted by metalized
hmmm?

hmm - Hapexamendios ... Fans of Clive Barker should know the GOD
Hapexamendios is a kind of God ... a really strange kind of god, man, i tell u!!

I vote dhiadw as the best cover because I think it is very depressive and it hides many words inside. If you look carefully you will find out many messages of the world and the people !!!

All NEVERMORE covers are quite interesting. Even though all covers are considered art, I feel the most time, effort, and detail was put into Dead heart.... I also am a fan of Travis's work and really like the covers to Control Denied's "Fragile Art Of Existence" and Skinlab's "Disembody: The New Flesh. I'm possibly thinking of getting another tattoo, (I have 3) and incorporating some of the work from Dead Heart.. but not blatantly ripping it off. Check out this quote I saw on bumper sticker:
GOD LIKES ALL PEOPLE, RLIGIONS JUST FAVOR THEM.

TAKE CARE

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang: