Best End Of Disclosure song(s)

Your favorite End Of Disclosure song(s)

• Total voters
Nov 26, 2005
Italy
Well, the new Hypocrisy gem has now been released. What is/are your favorite song(s) from this album? This poll has multiple choice.

Mine are all except "Living Dead" (the only song I personally consider a filler) as I think every track of this album is a masterpiece.

-The return
The return of the Gods
The creators of Life

-The eye
Controlled by the eye that sees
Tryin to espace
But we'll never be free

Blinded by fear we are
We're living like slaves
Now It's gone too far

-ALL THE FUCKING REST
I love this album, from the very second it holds breath to the last fucking second it expires, IT FUCKING OWNS

My favorite songs from the album are United we fall, EoD, The Return, The Eye, Living Dead and Solider of Fortune. But the rest songs are wonderful too! I'm looking forward to listen the second bonus track.

On my first listens through the CD I was very underwhelmed =\ but then it grew on me a lot. I think The Eye, When Death Calls and End of Disclosure are my favorites

I voted for Soldier of Fortune as my first of two favorite songs. I'd describe it as a song i listen to when being in a good mood. Which is like always :)

My second vote goes to 44 00, because it's so much like the self titled album... it almost hurts, in a good way of course. The vocals change to a higher pitch, are kinda husky. The way he screams "Flashbacks" gives me goosebumps [edit: the second time at 1:28].

While i think this is an overall exceptional album, these two songs are even one step ahead of the others.

United We Fall
End of Disclosure
The Return
The Eye

Love these lyrics...

I'm sitting on the moon looking down on you
And watching what you've become
The new world order has a plan for you
A great deception that will make you numb

Fantasy invasion from the sky
Trillion dollars secret funds
Drilling cities underground
Only for the selected ones

_______

The return of the gods
The creators of life
To restore the earth have finally arrived
The return of the gods
Let the morning come
Let the dawn show its face
Time to balance the human race

There's no rich, there's no poor
Only gray faded memories
The truth will change your beliefs
Religion becomes the disease

-The return
The return of the Gods
The creators of Life

-The eye
Controlled by the eye that sees
Tryin to espace
But we'll never be free

Blinded by fear we are
We're living like slaves
Now It's gone too far

-ALL THE FUCKING REST
I love this album, from the very second it holds breath to the last fucking second it expires, IT FUCKING OWNS

I totally second this, plus 44 00. Best songs in the album.

As RotenFlesh said, I love the way 44 00 goes in the selftitled album way. Loved that song.

In the beginning the album didn't catch my attention. But as we are hardcore fans, I like it more every time I listen to it :Smokedev:

The title-track and "Tales of Thy Spineless" still holds up pretty high for me, but tracks like "The Eye", "44" and "The Return" have really been grabbing me lately, really hard to chose 1 or 2 favorites so im glad this poll have multible choises.

hell is where i stay, tales of thy spineless, when death calls

also very cool: living dead, the eye
the rest is a bit under those, but still very cool. the only song i maybe find a little boring and i think is not suitable for an opener at all is end of disclosure

Definitely can't decide on a particular favorite so far..

Yesterday it was "44 00"," United We Fall", and "Tales..". Today it seems to be "When Death Calls", "The Eye", and "Soldier of Fortune".

I agree, "Hell Is Where I Stay" is fucking great.

Definitely. Kinda reminds me of "When the Candle Fades", but much better.