Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Morpheus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WinMX

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other..

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
kazaa LITE! not the regular one cause that one has spyware. so it is for imesh. imesh is even worser it asks to install programs and all that! stay off with yer hands! soulseek is good but i cant get norton antivirus there for example ;)

what kind of pathetic lamer did this poll?? HAHAHA. The most used, best, most professional ones missing from the list, babe. Homework: find it yourself... :)

original kazaa, morpheus, winmx and that are only for morons.. (and for average US citizens who are dumb enough to wish for a meeting with riaa..)

hey, Morpheus, I hope your not named after a spyware adware trash?? :) I thought it was about the matrix..

BTW, its very unrespectful to talk about copyright violations in an official forum of a nice band LOL

Anyway, the list was crap. No sane ppl use 2/3 of these. Even edonkey has better clients.. And the magic word is DC. ;)

I'm putting one in for Soul Seek. Kazaa lite is great for movies, but for music IMO Soul Seek is the shit right now. Audio Galaxy I used to think was the best until they died. :-( Didn't someone in Suffocation have something to do with that or something?

pistol pete is a pro :) cong.

anyway, sorry if i was rude. really..

I just got pissed of by seeing that after all Users are responsible for the fact that they are sued and put in jail. Cos ppl dont take an effort to avoid softwares that collect info on them, which are dangerous for their identity, network and even to the computer cos it messes it up...

so. DONT USE KAZAA, MORPHEUS, IMESH.. if you consider yourself an intelligent person. PLEASE read about adware and spyware!!! Download Adaware 6 to clean your computer from advertising spying shit. Even mine has 100s of them from time to time!! If you just surf the net, certain web pages install shit without you noticing it. And get PeerGuard to avoid RIAA and other companies to check your share BECAUSE THEY CAN.

(anyway.. kazaa lite and souls. are OK, DC++ is best.
And remember: always support the artists you like by buying their stuff!)
Now, huhh, I saved the Universe again.
victory0.gif

well i don't know if this is ethical or not, but i do download albums that I CANNOT find here in Turkey or from Amazon. (more like local bands) There is no other choice for me.. right?

"The god of dreams, and had the ability to send anything into a human dream; his brothers had to physically morph into parts of the dream"

Could you send some stuff I need into my dreams? And do you know any of your god-friends who can make it in reverse? I mean sending things to life from dreams? I'd appriciate that even more .. :)