BEST IMPORTED BEER for the price....help

T

true light

anyone know the good stuff, I only drink oz beer...

Coors light is good if you like a cheaper, lighter beer.
If you want something really good, mix Harp lager with a cider beer...
delicious!
And it will knock you on your ass. Ask anyone who lives in England, or the Nevermore men, of course.

I like St. Pauli Girl, good german beer... one from my home state is Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve, that is pretty good... I try and stay away from the beer though, and stick to the greens

I live in America (Kentucky) and my favorite domestic beers are Bud Light , Coors Light, Rolling Rock from Pennsylvania, and Dixie which I believe is from New Orleans. Smirnoff Ice is too damn high ($6.99 a 6pack). As for imports I like Canada's Moosehead and Labbat's Blue, Corona and Dos Equis from Mexico, and Fosters from the land down under (love the T.V. commercials). St. Pauli Girl is alright along with Beck's, but I'm not much on dark Beer. Cheers

Belgian beer
.(<-period)

Don't know the prices though, but if you ever have the chance to try 'DUVEL', DO IT!!!

ID

If you're a fan of Guiness or would be if not for the strange aftertaste, get some Beamish. Hard as fuck to find but awesome stuff.

chimas from Belgium is excellent, any abbey ale from belgium is very strong, complex, almost like a fine wine, yet it is very expensive- like 10 bucks a 6 pack, scottish ale is damn good, very strong, yet kinda expensive, if you want cheap imported beer, you will probably not find anything, everything is pretty damn expensive, I think Paulaner Salvator is only 7.99 around here, if you really like dark beer, just get some michelob black and tan, amberbock , or even leinenkugels, its fresh and only 5 bucks a 6 pack. Good beer forever, piss american beer never

Piss like Bud and Coors, ignore them.

Grolsch and Warsteiner are great. Bass and New Castle are good for dark brews.

And, probably because I live in the southwest, Corona is an old stand by.

Look for the Warsteiner, though. It's my favorite. Drink it will listening to Destruction and Sodom, since it's german and mean as hell.

Jimbo

I don't know what would be imported for you, So i'll assume your american. You can't go wrong with Stella Artois - from belgium. Its great and cheaper than most imports like guiness. I'm canadian and the best canadian beers that I drink are Alexander Keith'sand Moosehead. Corona is good too, its from Mexico.

I'm a Guiness man myself, so I recommend Guiness from the tap or from the can, not from the bottle cause that one is a different brew (extra stout) and tastes like shit in my opinion. Guiness is one of those beers that isn't as carbonated so it goes down really damn smoothly and is a pleasure to drink. here in NY, you can usually find a pint for $1.50 - $2.00