Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Rich Wakeman (Yes)

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Patrick Moraz (Yes)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Vitalij Kuprij

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
I am a huge Pinella fan but Vitalij has just absolutely insane, unmatched chops on the keyboards. He is so fast it is sick and can do some the weirdest time pieces as well. Incredible. I would like to hear Pinella do a solo cd though.

i love pinnellas and jens style but i gotta go with jordan oh and btw who is this vitalij guy? all help apreciated :D

Oh no
another thread like that :err:
Comparing people like Kuprij to Wakeman makes no sense.
Keith Emerson and Rudess..
You are mad.

WTF!!! Were the Fucking HELL is John Lord? He must be added to the choices at once!! :eek:

He is still my number one. His old school Hammond sound RULES as far as I am concerned. And I am not even talking about his ability!! :mad:

O, and ever heard of Kevin Moore???

Originally posted by Hawk
WTF!!! Were the Fucking HELL is John Lord? He must be added to the choices at once!! :eek:

He is still my number one. His old school Hammond sound RULES as far as I am concerned. And I am not even talking about his ability!! :mad:

O, and ever heard of Kevin Moore???

ACK! Hehehe, I have overlooked your message LOL

Whats the problem?? Im not comparing them as composers only as musicians.

Makes no sense yet..
What makes a musician better than other?
Knowlege?Ability?Creativity?(Im looking like Yoda speaking :lol: )
Everyone here have a very particular style.And they are the masters of keyboard kreativity.So everyone here is very creative in his own way,understand?
About ability,I dont really know what can I call "ability".For me,ability is the skill of passing your feelings and ideas with your instrument,and,again,everyone here does it very well.If "ability" for you is speed,Vitalij winz the prize.
I will not talk about knowlege.Again,they're all monsters.
The thread should be called "your favorite keyboardist ever"
That makes sense..but,a long time ago,
Ray Alder told me :
"My opinion it's just a point of view"
And mine too,so that's it :D

Orlock, because some people has this weird need to make polls about things no one can compare, in Stratovarius forum we have desided that when someone asks "Best that" or "Best this" it's the same like "Your favourite that". :)

It's like when I was ten years younger!:D In school we had arguments about everything because every student had to have "the bests". :p The best hockey team, the best band, the best singer, the best friend... :rolleyes:

:lol: