Best Lineup in ur opinion

Actually no, googleimagesearch is a big help. And I'm sorry the majority wasn't funny, I thought it'd at least crack a few people up, guess not. Thanks for defending me though :D:D

dont be sorry, the point im saying is at least you actually try and the woman on crack did crack me up rofl
:lol: :erk:

Signer/Lead/Rhythm : Jari Mäenpää (Wintersun)
Lead/Rhythm : Alexi Laiho (COB, Sinergy)
Bass : Les Claypool (Primus)
Keyboard : Janne Warmen (Warmen, COB)
Drums : Kai Hahto (Wintersun, ex-Rotten Sound)

That's a pretty sweet lineup, Jari is king of the hill right now, have you seen any Wintersun live clips? That guy can do anything.

That's a pretty sweet lineup, Jari is king of the hill right now, have you seen any Wintersun live clips? That guy can do anything.

LOL, well Jari is great, but.. you say that now. In a few years, he'll be in the same boat as Alexi. Everyone will claim his skills were better before and soon and so forth. As soon as Wintersun puts out a few albums, everyone who loved their old shit will come out and bash him for the flaws they find in the new stuff. That's how it always goes. :erk: People need to learn to give their fav musicians some slack. (This isn't only directed at you dude, it's just a comment in general.)

i have seen Wintersun 3 times now and i have talked to jari for about 30 mins.....great guy, but i think alexi can beat him....

i have seen Wintersun 3 times now and i have talked to jari for about 30 mins.....great guy, but i think alexi can beat him....
I don't have an opinion either way, you know... they're both great at what they do, and they both make AMAZING music, so who cares who is better. It's really a matter of opinion anyways, when two people are so great. I personally prefer Alexi/CoB, but I won't go as far to say I think he's better, I just like him more.

Ozzy Osbourne - Lead vocals
Rob Trujillo - bass
Alexi Laiho aged 21- Lead guitar
Alexi Laiho aged 27 - Guitar tech
J. Hetfield - Rythm guitar
Joyey Jordison - drums
Lauri Porra - "doublebass" =D