Best of 2006

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
METALSTORM.EE is conducting it’s annual “Best of” polls for 2006, and NEGURA BUNGET "OM" have made it to the contenders ring!
Help support code666 and Negura Bunget by registering and voting at www.metalstorm.ee! Voting wraps up March 1st and winners in each category will be subsequently announced.

Show your support by registering and voting
here: http://www.metalstorm.ee/awards/index.php

do not forget to vote Negura Bunget's "Cunoasterea Tacuta" as best video as well!

the results:
Best Black Metal (total votes 736 )
1. Satyricon - Now, Diabolical 169
2. Enslaved - Ruun 115
3. Keep Of Kalessin - Armada 76
4. Negura Bunget - OM 75
5. Darkthrone - The Cult Is Alive 69
6. Belphegor - Pestapokalyspe VI 52
7. Melechesh - Emissaries 43

Best Video (total votes 629)

1. Moonspell - Finisterra 126
2. Blind Guardian - Another Stranger Me 101
3. Devin Townsend - Vampira 66
4. Negura Bunget - Cunoasterea Tacuta 57
5. Celtic Frost - A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh 51
6. Poisonblack - Rush 40
7. Firewind - Falling To Pieces 28
SpiRitual - Pulse 28
9. Dream Evil - Fire! Battle! In Metal! 24

Best Post Metal (total votes 270)

1. Isis - In The Absence Of Truth 125
2. Cult Of Luna - Somewhere Along The Highway 72
3. Scald - Vermiculatus 15
4. Year Of No Light - Nord 12
5. Generation Of Vipers - Grace 10

btw, can't really understand how people can vote Satyricon's now diabolical as 2006 best black metal album... it iswithout doubt one of the WORST bm album of the 2006 :err:

well, i really enjoy this last satyricon :cool: .. it's more based rock rooted i guess, aswell as the latest darkthrone which is very rock and roll.. very punk rock you know :headbang: , but still 'now, diabolical' is not a top album hahaha

in my opinion just proves they don't understand music :)

Is that so? :rolleyes:
Too bad there isn't a Now Playing thread on this forum..I would be really curious to find out what everyone else who's posting or visit here listens too..

Maybe I'll start one,if there isn't already..if that's ok by Emi ofcourse..It's fun.. :)

Wouldn't hurt if you try to listen to some Isis Paul? their quite good actually.. :)

ha, I've heard plenty of Isis ,it was a joke really because really not that many people of heard of scald but those bands are big names
I love Isis version of streetcleaner and the early noisier material but I've found the latest few releases very boring, a very poor mans nuerosis
old man gloom are much more interesting

I like the first 2 cult of luna albums