Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Behind Space (Live)

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
Self explanatory.

Goliaths Disarm Their Davids is my fav. I like the version of Gyroscope on here better than the one on Whoracle, for some reason.

Goliaths is the only real option, surely. This version of Gyroscope is the same as the version off Whoracle, the Acoustic Medley is nice, but the live version of Behind Space.... ugh. Vocals sound reallll bad, Anders improves a lot from 1996 - 1999.

Same damn version...

fairly certain it's either a different recording or a different mix...it may be that I always listen to the 2 songs with the rest of their respective albums. I'll listen to them side by side when I get home.

In Flames do not have a 2nd recording of Gyroscope, the Black-Ash Inheritance version and Whoracle version are identical.

Goliaths, which I personally consider one to be of the greatest songs the band has ever written.

ACOUSTIC MEDLEY! I personally love the acoustic medley taking artifacts then dead eternity then adding whoracle's jotun on it.... love it .I mean Goliaths is a great song would not say the best.... Behind space is the version from kolin that concert was awesome since its the only old one I've seen recorded.vocals were off but who gives a shit its live. Also i really like the guitar sound in behind space live. But anders does mess up but it doesn't take away from the song. Gyroscope sounds the same lol.