This has to go to Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve :headbang:

I received my cds today!!

Behemoth - Demigod
Ram-Zet - Escape
Bloodbath - Nighmares made Flesh
SYL - Alien
Communic - Conspiracy in Mind
Blood Red Throne - Affiliated with the Suffering

Wolftribe, you need that Ram-Zet cd, it simply rocks.
that Behemoth cd is fucking killer...........

MetalHeadMarc said:
Well maybe if you mentioned songs that matter. What about something like In Flames bullet ride or Iron Maidens back in the village. Testament's over the wall? Scorpians saisl of charon? ring a bell?

Agreed. Susperias Chemistry has a catchy as hell opening. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden. Victorious March by Amon Amarth ( the first 1:30 of that song is sick.) Breaking The Law by Judas Priest. Scavenger Of Human Sorrow starts with a good drum and guitar riff. Mother By Danzig is highly recognizable and simple and too the point. I still like the opening Of Drifter by Inflames. I really like the opening of Beyond Within by Nevermore. Master of Puppets by Metallica. Deadly Sleep by Iron Savior rocks , the whole intro of that song is cool. Hero by Nightrage.

Sentient6 said:
that Behemoth cd is fucking killer...........
Indeed! And have you heard of Communic?? You can only think of Nevermore when you listen to that band. Killer cd too!

The correct answer is Judas Priest's "Electric Eye"–coming out of "The Hellion," that immortal opening riff. Absolutely fucking legendary and awesome and all that stuff.

Overkill's "Deny the Cross" is also pretty awesome, and while I don't like the song much, the intro to "Dead Skin Mask" is just insanely fucking creepy and cool. And then you've got the simple but incredibly effective opening riff of W.A.S.P.'s "Hellion"....yeah, I could go on for a while.

I should really check out this Behemoth. I liked Thelema .6.

Pyrus said:
The correct answer is Judas Priest's "Electric Eye"–coming out of "The Hellion," that immortal opening riff. Absolutely fucking legendary and awesome and all that stuff.

Overkill's "Deny the Cross" is also pretty awesome, and while I don't like the song much, the intro to "Dead Skin Mask" is just insanely fucking creepy and cool. And then you've got the simple but incredibly effective opening riff of W.A.S.P.'s "Hellion"....yeah, I could go on for a while.

I should really check out this Behemoth. I liked Thelema .6.

Hellion = Win