Bets Are Opened...!!!

Who will be the lucky husband of Athena...?

• Tcall -the worst cooker in the universe-

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Mr.Tokmak -the worst creature ;) on earth-

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Clipsy -the worst knight in belgium-

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Iron -the worst handballer on earth-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ivy -Hey..You supposed to be the father U MANIAC!!!-:heh: ;)

• Cico -Ooops he's in love with a puppy actually-

• Kyle -the worst guitarist in universe-

• Anssi -the worst postman on earth-

• Total voters
Eclipse - no I won't give my daughter to a gay! :(
Anssi - poor girl, she would freeze to death in Finland. Anssi would cheat on her with his polar bear lover anyway :p
Slash - oh come on, he is in love with sb else :err:
IRoN - I said I won't give my daughter to a gay! :mad:
Tokmak - I said I won't give my daughter to a gay! :mad: :mad:
Cico - come on, Clipsy would be very sad if Cico married someone else :D

So, Athena will marry Tcall. Although I didn't want to give her to a gay :heh:

Originally posted by Evilho
Anssi - poor girl, she would freeze to death in Finland. Anssi would cheat on her with his polar bear lover anyway :p
Did I not tell you not to talk about me and my polar bear friends!?!!!:mad: :mad:

You should not make fun of such serious matters. Here in Finland we treat our polar bears with love and show them affection, but it is not to be understood by our ignorant Hungarian cousins!:err: :err: :mad: You should respect Northern cultures, you lousy git! In cold winter nights a polar bear is the finest of companions... Warm and loving... :cry:

And Athena... Please, understand, I would never cheat on you with a polar bear. Don´t belive the lies of your evil father, he is only trying to turn you against me. This saddens me, but please remember, I will always be here for you, when you´re old enough to realize what´s your own best!:D

Originally posted by Eclipse
I realised my true destiny: to be as straight as a healthy bull in a land full of cows.

So you're comparing Athena to a cow?....... I don't think she'll be too impressed with that :heh:

My vote goes to...........tcall :D
for I am the only one she can be truelly happy with:)

Oh I wonder why don't we have Barbi - the worst footballer in the universe on our list :D

Cousin Anssi, we Hungarians have always known that it was your passion for polar bears that made you head for north more than a 1000 years ago :p

Originally posted by Evilho
Oh I wonder why don't we have Barbi - the worst footballer in the universe on our list :D

Because I'm interested in the sister of Athena who will be born in a few years time,hopefully...;) :D