BETZEFER: 'The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land' Track Listing, Cover Artwork Reveale

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Israeli metallers BETZEFER will release their third studio album, "The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land", on October 28 (three days earlier in Germany) via Steamhammer/SPV. The effort will be made available as a CD (the first pressing will contain a DVD with videos and many other features) and LP. The LP, which will come in a gatefold sleeve and on colored 180-gram vinyl, will contain an exclusive bonus track, a cover version of THE BEATLES' "Helter Skelter".Commented BETZEFER guitarist Matan Cohen-Grumi: "About a year ago, we started working with two insanely creative people on a stop-motion video for the title track of the album. They created a devil puppet for the video that had amazing feel and detail and it felt like the best piece of art that we could present as the artwork for the album.""The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land" CD track listing:01. Tropical02. The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land03. Killing The Fuss04. Cash05. Yuppie Six Feet Underground06. Copkiller07. Sledgehammer08. The Medic09. Milk10. Suicide Hotline Pt. 111. Suicide Hotline Pt. 212. Cannibal13. I Hate14. Can You Hear Me Now?"The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land" LP track listing:Side A01. Tropical02. The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land03. Killing The Fuss04. Cash05. Yuppie Six Feet Underground06. Copkiller07. Sledgehammer08. The MedicSide B01. Milk02. Suicide Hotline Pt. 103. Suicide Hotline Pt. 204. Cannibal05. I Hate06. Can You Hear Me Now?07. Helter Skelter (THE BEATLES cover)
Betzefer-TheDevil-CD.jpg

More...