BEYOND THE BLACK: Heart Of The Hurricane

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
BEYOND THE BLACK TO RELEASE HEART OF THE HURRICANE ALBUM IN AUGUST; LYRIC VIDEO FOR TITLE TRACK STREAMING

"...Heart Of The Hurricane will be released on August 31st via Napalm Records (GSA via Airforce1). A lyric video for the title track can be found below...."

beyondblackcdjune18.jpg

Never heard of this band but the samples sound really good. Is the CD pretty much in the same vein as these songs? 2 vocalists?? From what I can hear - very similar to Delain. I like this. What are thoughts on this cd and the band from the board.

Thanks,
Brand

Picked this one up as well and this disc is fantastic. Will be going and finding their other releases. This band is similar to Delain - who I love - but the vocals are better. This girl has a fantastic voice and the choruses here on this disc are awesome. There are heavy moments and slower moments and both styles are just fantastic. Plenty of guitar solos on this thing to keep the metal heads coming back for more. Very impressed with this band and in particular this vocalist. The production is good but not great. That is one thing Delain have in the bag. Delain's production is some of the best in the business - for my tastes. The production here is good but not crystal clear. In no way will the production take away from the enjoyment of this disc. VERY NICE FIND HERE!!

Highly Recommended

Just stumbled on them a couple weeks ago myself. I swear I had heard of the band before, but always thought it was some sort of US nu-metal thing..... Definitely in the Delain style; a little on the generic side, perhaps, but still solid. I also hit upon a similar band called "Temperance" that I want to dig into further.