BEYOND THE GRAVE TAB

rockscreamer

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2005
Could someone PLEASE make me a guitar and bass tab for BEYOND THE GRAVE ASAP? I really want my band to do it and it would be a hugggge favor. I'll post the recording of us once we get it. They're all beginners and can't tab themselves so please give me some help

I found about 30 something saxon tracks on net tabbed for guitar, but nothing yet rock for anything of the lionheart album, im looking for the lionheart track to be tabbed out exp, or anything else of the lionheart album,except for the last track.

the first time i heard Lionheart i was thinking about finding tab for it. Witchfinder general would be a rocking tune to play

i just went to tab beyond the grave when i realised they play it downtuned. i cant be bothered doin that sorry

im looking for the lionheart track to be tabbed out exp, or anything else of the lionheart album,except for the last track

Ive worked out most of lionheart by ear but ive only got round to tabbing lionheart, on powertb. I'll gladly send it to anyone who wants

foug89 said:
i just went to tab beyond the grave when i realised they play it downtuned. i cant be bothered doin that sorry

That's very likely, I've noticed Saxon play most of their new stuff (probably everything) in Eb, and live they've even transponated the old songs (for example Wheels of Steel, they play it differently in the first album, and in the rerecorded Heavy Metal Thunder).

Well, since there is already this thread about Saxon tabs... I was just wondering if anyone knows where I might get nice correct and complete Saxon tabs. And what's the easiest Saxon song to be played with guitar? Riffs are usually very easy, but I'm not very good at fast stuff so solos must be relatively slow...
Anyway, waiting for replies! :tickled:

i think one of my mates has some of saxon tabs ill ask him when i see him tomoro if he has beyond the grave and if he has i will post them tomoro

It's a shame really that there's no "general saxon discussion" thread here.. There's so many things to ask :cool: Maybe I should make another thread, but there's already so many threads... well, anyway. What's the best Saxon DVD after the Chronicles? Something old, 79-85.

oh, and does someone have tabs for Frozen Rainbow? it's a great song