BIEBER gets CLOCKED!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I guess that about sums it up. I hate that little bastard.

I still think people who throw shit like that need to be taken out back and beaten by security, even though I DID laugh, and I do not like that lil' turd.....

I really don't care for Justin Bieber, but I have to admit, he handled it with maturity. Certainly more grace than most idiot artists. I'm going to give this kid a little love for having better stage manner than Axl Rose.

Also fuck people who throw shit at artists on stage. If you don't like them don't fucking go to see their show. There's no reason to be a fuckwit. This whole situation is fucked up.

I don't like him at all. He's a cocky little shit who needs to be put in his place. That being said, anyone who thinks it's okay to have a bottle thrown at performers on stage, deserves to have a bottle thrown at their face.

I really don't care for Justin Bieber, but I have to admit, he handled it with maturity. Certainly more grace than most idiot artists. I'm going to give this kid a little love for having better stage manner than Axl Rose.

Also fuck people who throw shit at artists on stage. If you don't like them don't fucking go to see their show. There's no reason to be a fuckwit. This whole situation is fucked up.

This.

I most certainly am not a fan of the boy but who the hell does this shit......really............recall when it happened to Sebastian Bach and it also happened to Neal Schon

Last edited by a moderator:
I just (randomly!) saw Bieber on TV saying this happened two years ago and it was actually a large bag of candy. Is it possible it was just an overzealous fan thinking he'd catch it? :p

Good point.

At first I thought he was hit more than once, but by the third one I realized the video was just being replayed. I was thinking, "Wow, three times in a row. Those guys/girls have really good arms."