BIG Bloodbath news announced today......

Hello boys and girls. I have known about Mike´s re-involvment in BB for quit sometime. After all, they recorded in a studio not far from here and someone whispered in my ear that the "planned" Vocalist didn´t work out and the guys did "a brave murder say" and called Mike. He came in and saved the day, as usual...
I don´t see any problem with the guys going on with what they are doing. Bloodbath was their name. To me the project was something of a serious joke and a thing to do to have fun and revisit past glories. I never had any intention of making BB a serious thing for me...they had, I had to leave....no probz!!!

Good luck folkz

I dont think Dan would want this garbage posted here.

Dan is fine with it and I enjoy both albums, so unless this one isn't as good musically, I have no reason to dislike it.

Even if Jonas and Anders rubbed you the wrong way, it comes down to the music and I'd be shocked if it disappointed.

:):):)

First post on this forum, but I have to say I'm pretty bummed that Dan isn't involved. Actually, I am real fucking bummed about it. NMF was an amazing metal album that I only recently discovered a little while ago and definitely the best metal album I have heard in years...I don't know, Mikael is what he is, but I've just never really been able to get into his vocal style. Nothing against him or Opeth...I'll still check the album out, but I just wish Dan was still fronting the band.

Peter Tägtgren was the vocalist on NMF, but yeah, it is just too fucking bad about the entire situation that transpired over some false claims.

Peter Tägtgren was the vocalist on NMF, but yeah, it is just too fucking bad about the entire situation that transpired over some false claims.

Doh! I obviously don't pay attention and don't know my shit:lol: See? I told you I only recently got into them... Regardless, my statement remains the same, NMF was/is an epic sounding metal album.

I agree, I prefered Peter's vocals over Mikael's as well. Peter has a much more evil/devlish sound to his voice. Not as deep, but I just preferred it.

It also helps that NMF was much better musically than RTC, thanks in no small part to our favorite Swede on guitars this time around and not wasted on drums.

:kickass::kickass::kickass: