Big Day for a certain member of the Suspyre community

Just fyi...

The wedding was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Members of Suspyre, Odin's Court, and Shadow Gallery were even there...heh.

We all had a blast and can't wait to hear about the Germany trip.

Good job on remembering though...very impressed.

Just fyi...

The wedding was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Members of Suspyre, Odin's Court, and Shadow Gallery were even there...heh.

We all had a blast and can't wait to hear about the Germany trip.

Good job on remembering though...very impressed.

Wow, Shadow Gallery and Odin's Court, too! Impressive.

I remembered because I chat with Jill on Facebook and elsewhere every now and then. Saw the pictures of you singing. You look strange with a tie on. :loco: :lol:

hallo everybody! Thanks for the congrats. I am here in frankfurt, germany on one of the last days of my honeymoon. Thought I'd check in to the world of the Web to see how things are going and was surprised to see the thread on my wedding/recent marriage. It was tons of fun and lots came out to celebrate with us (yes Gary Wehrkamp of Shadow Gallery played guitar at my ceremony). Now I must get back to the festival here in Frankfurt and drink some more apfelwein :) Cheers!

I'll post photos on Facebook when I get home in a few days. Hey, ich bin (jüergen) if you see this tonight please message me via email (jill.hughes@gmail.com) to see if we can hang out in Frankfurt on Saturday! Rand and I could use a tour guide! we had a lot of "fun" trying to make our way around germany without knowing the language!

Thanks everyone!!! Photos are almost done being posted on Facebook of my honeymoon to Germany. I am busy setting up my new place in Hershey, PA area so I apologize if I am a little "MIA" lately, but as soon as I am unpacked (hopefully by early next week), I will be going full force again with not only supporting Suspyre but also publishing on USA Progressive Music, too.

Stay tuned for some exciting news from Suspyre soon!!

Very nice pics, Jill :) There's certainly enough of Gabe goofing around on the dancefloor :D Looks like he had a partner-in-clowning though :p

The reception looks like it was a blast! :D