Big hello from Malaysia!

ikan

New Metal Member
Jun 15, 2008
Newbie here, pls be kind to me... :loco:

Hopefully I can have a good foruming experience here & learn more things about metal.

Hopefully my quest for recording THE heavy sounding metal guitar tones with balls ends here :headbang:

welcome man. you've got a great voice.

this place is alrite, slow sometimes and it takes a while to get in the groove (it did for me atleast) if you want to get known around here a bit faster, piss of one of the big posters haha, that's what happened to me

yo bro fish...hehe..i'm from malaysia too...saw ur threads at i-bands n jamtank...:)

welcome man. you've got a great voice.

this place is alrite, slow sometimes and it takes a while to get in the groove (it did for me atleast) if you want to get known around here a bit faster, piss of one of the big posters haha, that's what happened to me

thanks for the compliments & the invaluable "tips"! :lol:

yo bro fish...hehe..i'm from malaysia too...saw ur threads at i-bands n jamtank...:)

owhh by the way..nice voice....heEe

oh, didn't expect to meet my countrymen here. great! btw, what's your nickname @ i-bands & jamtank?

Hello,

Would like to share with you guys on my 1st online collaboration. Recording of music instruments, mixing & mastering of the song were done by Peter Hughes from Australia. My part was just to record my vocals and let him do the rest. Here's the link to the song:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=792315&songID=6612129

This song reached #1 (out of 6,000+ songs) on Soundclick's cover song chart!!!! I dunno how they chart the position but we were no. 1 for few days. Period. Good enuff to make my day!!! :headbang: