BIG NEWS - Nightmare signs deal with RED

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Press Release
August 4th, 2010

Nightmare Records is excited to announce we've just inked new distribution deals with RED distribution in the USA in conjunction with MRI and with Twilight distribution in G.A.S. We'll be releasing our fall releases with these great companies and will be moving our back catalog over to them in subsequent weeks.

Nightmare records is the label home for releases from Alkemyst, Andromeda, Ascension Theory, Avian, Beyond Twilight, Chaoswave, Clandestine, Cloudscape, Deadly Sin, Dimension, Edgend, Empyria, Eternal Flight, Fracture, Futures End, Halcyon Way, Heart of Sun, Katagory V, Loch Vostok, Manticora, Memoira, Myrath, Narnia, Order of Nine, perspective X IV, Prototype, Pyramaze, Scelerate, Seven Kingdoms, Six Minute Century, Spheric Universe Experience, Suspyre, Tetrafusion, Toxxic Toyz, Warmachine.

-

Very interesting and rather ironic for us (Farvahar Records)! Lance knows what I mean ;)!

Datis

O.k., I am not all that up on how the workings of the music industry come together, so what does this signing mean for the average "Nightmare Records" supporter/buyer? For myself, I can honestly say that 100% of my Nightmare purchases were done at a online store, either directly from the label store or another reputable dealer. What new avenues does a distribution deal open up? Does this mean I will find, say, the new Halcyon Way in a wider purchasing area? Best Buy? Wal Mart? Any inside info would be appreciated.

I am very sure that this is a great thing for the label, it is just that I have no idea how this whole thing works. But congratulations.

Well to get into all of the obvious stuff, it's about getting it out to ALL of the stores that support metal mainly, yes including all the larger chain stores, and RED actually is about artist and label development, they want the people they work with to succeed, so they do all they can to help facilitate this rather than
do all they can to milk what you give them, like some other companies that will remain nameless at this juncture.

And bonus, they'll be working us in Canada as well as the USA.