Bigger Metal Turn Off

Which keeps ye from hitting play quicker?

• Silly Band Pic

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Silly Band Name

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Exhibit A:
upload_2021-7-10_4-57-5.png

Exhibit B:
upload_2021-7-10_4-57-44.png

Mind ye, three of the cats in the aforementioned are completely fine. Just a simple pose, nothing out of the ordinaire as the French would say. The dude with the fugged up hair cut on the otherhand looks like either his jeans are ill fitting or he's about to partake in a 15min submission to the terlit chronicals. How hard is it to look at the camera, as opposed to a mong ver. of Arthur Fonzerelli? Other dude who is wearing a ball cap and quarter covering hoodie also sticks out like a blurry vision. Maybe dude only owns a snap back, but holds insecurities towards his thinning crown? Anyhow, this would be an instant NO PLAY, whilst the almighty Goatpenis rock the night away.

2schar

If I see a silly band name I haven't seen before, it increases the chance I'll listen. It's an effective way to catch initial attention like that, but in the long run I'm probably gonna think they're idiots. I don't think Goatpenis is that silly for a name though.

Hotel Florida posted on UM caught my name for being a particularly silly name, especially for a metal band from Finland. There are a bunch hotels names Hotel Florida, so you can only guess whether they're named after one, or if they're simply implying a hotel actually in Florida. Of course, I don't care enough to actually ask.