Biggest Band In The World

Riehlthing

It's "The Amish" To You
Feb 6, 2002
State of Beavers
home.rmci.net
Okay, did I miss something, seriously. WTF?
I went to check out the tour diary on Kerrang.com and just below the Anthrax tour diary it talks about Linkin Park being the biggest band in the world.

Am I that much out of it or is this the sign of the apocalypse?

Riehlthing said:
Okay, did I miss something, seriously. WTF?
I went to check out the tour diary on Kerrang.com and just below the Anthrax tour diary it talks about Linkin Park being the biggest band in the world.

Am I that much out of it or is this the sign of the apocalypse?

I don't see how the biggest band in the world could be an opening act for another band.

BTW, once you're done reading Scott's tour diary, just exit the Kerrang! site immediately.

max said:
can you take anyone seriously with a name like chester bennington?
sorry i'm being cruel...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chester's old band (Grey Daze) opened for my friend's band a few years ago, and I bought their CD while I was there. It wasn't that bad, nothing to write home about but also didn't induce vomiting. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw his name in there. He looked 100% different back then too, he totally jumped on the bandwagon that's making him rich right now.

MTV2 are haveing this nu metal is dead week but as soon as linkin park are back over here here be up each others asses doing interviews makes me laugh
Who is the biggest proper metal band in the world slayer?!?motorhead?!?

gazmetal said:
They probably are the biggest band in the world. As shit as they are, they sell alot more albums than anything we listen too.
Biggest band in the world wouldn't be an opener for another band, would they? Besides, they're even before Limp Bizkit, and when was the last Limp Dick album? Mudvayne is about the only band on that Summer Sanitarium I'd want to watch.

JUst for the record the biggest bnad in the world is Tenacious D ( or was that the greatest babd in the world). I can honestly sya that I hope some real nasty shit goues down for all on that tour. I'm not saying a tragedy like the Great white / Rhode island disaster but I think this will be one of those tours they want to forget. I.e Fred Durst gets anully raped. Hetfield falls off the wagon. Lars fianlly breaks his Jaw, and Linken park get caught with under age girls! ONe can hope.

i say good on em and they should enjoy it while it lasts they prob dont have much time left!!!

as for fred durst looks like his final throw of the dice for limp.