Bill Hudson quits Cellador

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Guitarist Bill Hudson has quit the Nebraska-based extreme power metal band CELLADOR. His statement on the matter reads as follows:

"After thinking about it for a long time and after a very relaxing holiday season, which included appearances at the NAMM show in Anaheim, I have decided that it's best for me if I part ways with CELLADOR.

"I'll be flying back to Omaha tomorrow, but the band is already aware of my decision. I'm really only going back to take care of the last details, before I move to L.A. permanently.

"CELLADOR and I did great things together, and a good fan-base was built. I played some of the most insane shows of my life with this band, including our recent appearance at Loudpark 07 in Japan in front of 12,000 crazy fans, and one at ProgPower USA, which was a dream I had since I was a teenager. Not to mention the great tours we were in during 2006.

"As far as my career goes, I'm starting a new band with a lineup that features some well-known names, but that info will be released at a later time. Look forward to some kick-ass metal!

"CELLADOR was a great experience which I'll remember for a long time.

"I want to thank everybody in and involved with CELLADOR, our record label Metal Blade Records and all of our fans from all over the world for the support!

"Trust me; I will NOT let you down with my new material! It's already writen and most of it is demoed. It'll be posted before you think!"

CELLADOR's debut CD, "Enter Deception", was released in June 2006 via Metal Blade.

The man's crazy! He's a fresh face, a new kid on the block. I don't think Cellador's had enough time to shine with only one debut album out and having Bill for only 3 years.

That being said if he just doesn't feel it with the band then let's see what he can come up with, with this new band. It'd be a shame to see all that talent go to waste!