Billy & Elton USA Tour '09!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
There IS an ATL tourdate, naturally, it being Elton's adopted American hometown and all.:saint:

Billy Joel & Elton John
3/14/09
Philips Arena
ATL, GA
Tix go onsale tomorrow at 10 a.m. local time! See ya there!:headbang::cool:

(I know this'll probably throw Pellaz for another loop concerning my tastes in music but oh well.:lol: )

No, not really. I'd love to go to the show, but I've a feeling tickets cost the Moon.

A friend of mine used to work nights at the convenience store closest to Elton's condo in Atlanta, and said there were several evenings when he'd stop in and pick things up. Elton was always polite and sincere, a "really nice guy." That gets bonus points in my view. :)

If there is a Chicago date, then I know what I am getting the wife for X-Mas.

Not a huge fan, though I do extremely appreciate Billy Joel's songs when I hear them. I think he has written some great epic rock tracks, esp "Captain Jack"

I caught Billy and Elton on tour in Dallas a few years back. I was a total Elton fan girl back in the 70's and have seen him every chance I get.

Not sure if I'll do this combo again tho....while I think Billy is ok-and can sign along to all his radio hits.....I was bored to tears when it was Billy's turn to perform. If I had not known that Elton would come back out and they would do some songs together, I would have left.

A friend of mine used to work nights at the convenience store closest to Elton's condo in Atlanta, and said there were several evenings when he'd stop in and pick things up. Elton was always polite and sincere, a "really nice guy." That gets bonus points in my view. :)

Condoms, lube, and whipped cream?

If I go, it'll be to see Billy Joel, one of my most favorite non-metal rockstars EVER! Elton is OK and all, but Billy is the dude who would get me to buy a ticket to the show!