Billy is one of the top 5 metal people in history..........

those descriptions are fucking hilarious.

Vinnie Vincent
"I’ve seen him look like a chick, an Asian, an Italian, and even a zombified Joan Jett, but never, ever a man who could show a female a good time."

ZeeZooZum said:
Jesus christ people. The list was funny. Quit being so self- righteous.

funny?
that list was crap.

without mention of Warrel Dane, there is no list.

SueNC said:
funny?
that list was crap.

without mention of Warrel Dane, there is no list.
Maybe, maybe not, but I know for a fact that there are hot chicks who want warrel...BAD.

Dr.TEETH said:
Is Mick Mars from Motley Crue too pretty to be on that list?

i can say with absolute certainty that Mick Mars has earned his spot on that list. :yuk:

Hell_Awaits said:
THe list is fucking hilarious

You know what, this page pisses me off more and more each day. I come here because Billy is cool enough to keep US up to date with what he's doing, whether it be nothing, or going on tour. Yet, for some reason, people turn a cool place where you can interact with fans, and Billy alike, into some kind of "List War". Both sides should be ashamed. That list was totally fuckin hilarious blaming That list wasn't funny at all, That list wasn't funny at all blaming That list was totally fuckin hilarious, you're all fucking morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a history debate class. You're all adding to the dumbness of America by buying into this bullshit. I'm just here to find out about a person who's touched my life, both musically and politically, to think for myself and not to blindly follow one side, which is all I see here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes

I know, I know! Don't yell at me! That was the last time. I totally promise!!!

Jurched

Jurched said:
You know what, this page pisses me off more and more each day. I come here because Billy is cool enough to keep US up to date with what he's doing, whether it be nothing, or going on tour. Yet, for some reason, people turn a cool place where you can interact with fans, and Billy alike, into some kind of "List War". Both sides should be ashamed. That list was totally fuckin hilarious blaming That list wasn't funny at all, That list wasn't funny at all blaming That list was totally fuckin hilarious, you're all fucking morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a history debate class. You're all adding to the dumbness of America by buying into this bullshit. I'm just here to find out about a person who's touched my life, both musically and politically, to think for myself and not to blindly follow one side, which is all I see here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes

I know, I know! Don't yell at me! That was the last time. I totally promise!!!

Jurched

Point taken. But I got to sayt it: Lighten up Frances.