Biomechanical

bsbarnes

SymphonyX Fan
Feb 11, 2002
Powder Springs, GA
Visit site
Heard a couple of cuts from Eight Moons on my favorite Live365 station. The vocals are exceptional, and the whole thing is steeped in intensity. Anyone heard the entire CD? Is the whole thing as good as the available .mp3?

I'm afraid I have to echo Symphony's thoughts as far as the band go - tight musicians for sure, but musixally not really my thing.

I'll be in Atlanta for Progpower III and I was wondering if it would be worth my while bringing over a supply of BioMechanical CDs to sell at the show. I've just finished posting 7 copies over to the States, so I guess that there might be some interest.

Anyone?

U can't get Eight Moons from The Gauntlet. I got my copy from here:

http://www.amust4music.com/biomechanical/start.html
(By the way it kicks ass!!!!)
Saw them live, not too new metaly from where I was standing
A bit loud but I think Disturbed would wish they could solo like that!!!!
Threshold incredible musicians but I slept half way trough.

Sorry but the donkey can't take any more tranquillising cheesy poofs!!

U can't get Eight Moons from The Gauntlet. I got my copy from here:
http://www.amust4music.com/biomechanical/start.html
(By the way it kicks ass!!!!)

Doh! of course ppl know that, its just that some americans have problems paying with currencies other than US$ - that and the fact that CDs in the UK are far more expensive anyway. If there's enough demand and I can get a deal from Vince (wink), then I can help some people get the disk at a cheaper price. I'll be in Atlanta anyway, so no shipping costs!

Saw them live, not too new metaly from where I was standing
I think I said nu-metal edge to the sound, i.e some of the tunings, it wasn't as if they sounded like Korn all the way thru.

A bit loud but I think Disturbed would wish they could solo like that!!!!
what 'solos'?!?! Neither of the guitarists could produce anything as fast or as melodic as Karl Groom.

Threshold incredible musicians but I slept half way trough.
past your bedtime, was it? :)

Originally posted by chazzyf
I'll be in Atlanta for Progpower III and I was wondering if it would be worth my while bringing over a supply of BioMechanical CDs to sell at the show. I've just finished posting 7 copies over to the States, so I guess that there might be some interest.

Anyone?

Hey Charlie! I'd be interested in buying one of those BioMechanical cds from ya! Just let me know how much to set aside for you :)
Can't wait to finally meet you!

Alicia

Well it seems that those BioMechanical disks are just CDRs. I still can't beleive that I didn't check that before I sent thm out to Ralf and the other PM folks :( and I can't beleive that the band/management hadn't made that clear. :evil: :angry:

The disks are kinda expensive anyway for you american folks, and would you want to pay that much (around US$20) for a CDR?

let me know if you still do, but I'm guessing that there wont be many takers.

Originally posted by chazzyf
Well it seems that those BioMechanical disks are just CDRs. I still can't beleive that I didn't check that before I sent thm out to Ralf and the other PM folks :( and I can't beleive that the band/management hadn't made that clear. :evil: :angry:

The disks are kinda expensive anyway for you american folks, and would you want to pay that much (around US$20) for a CDR?

They didn't let you know in advance that they were just CDRs? That's way lame. And you're right, that IS a lot to pay for something I could conceivably make myself...if I had a cd burner, that is.
Ah well. At least the real Charlie will be in attendance ;)
Thanks anyway! And I might take you up on the book thing (saw your post to DaveT on the Pub).

hugs!

Alicia

Ah well. At least the real Charlie will be in attendance
Thanks anyway! And I might take you up on the book thing (saw your post to DaveT on the Pub).

Thanks Alicia, will be cool to meet you at last!

I'll be travelling light, so if there are any books you'd like me to bring with me, drop me a line.

Charlie