Black Crusade...anyone?

the phenom

Jun 7, 2007
Finland
So...Anyone going to Black Crusade tour?:)

For those who dont know then the bands are: Trivium,Arch enemy,Machine head,Shadow falls,Dragonforce.

http://www.trivium.org/tour.php <----Some tour dates.

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!:) I might go there on 13 of december when they come to Finland.
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

hmm guess I could ignore Trivium and Dragonforce.

Is this tour coming to Canada?

thats a good thing, trivium suck balls

I dont think Trivium sucks balls. They just made a damn st:anger(the crusade) Furthermore they pull off their old songs better than before now. Matt does this kinda half singin half screaming thing. But old trivium>New trivium. AE is great though pure fuckin metal!:headbang:

I dont think Trivium sucks balls. They just made a damn st:anger(the crusade) Furthermore they pull off their old songs better than before now. Matt does this kinda half singin half screaming thing. But old trivium>New trivium. AE is great though pure fuckin metal!:headbang:

Anything > Any Trivium.

go cut your wrists plzkthx

It's a different line up in the US. Instead of getting Shadows Fall, Trivium and Dragonforce, we get Throwdown and Sanctity.

Come to think of it, I want Dragonforce.

so bad, my girlfriend is a huge fan of them and i would have bought tickets for her as a surprise... but i doenst like trivuim that much, maybe because the singer sounds like hes puking when he sings

He has stopped screaming now so you shoud check them out again. :) Although i liked Ascendancy and ember to inferno way more than crusade :S