Black Lodge live

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Of all the live performances of Anthrax I've seen and heard on video and various bootlegs - I am still yet to hear Black Lodge live.

Can anyone who's heard it tell the rest of us how it comes across live??? Does it halt the momentum of the show??

Your thoughts people please?

I've heard it. It's a good song but it does kinda bring the momentum down. Propably 'cause people aren't used to hear Anthrax playing slow songs live. I think the bootleg was '94, but can't really remember anymore.

I saw them play it at the Glasgow Barrowlands and it did slow the momentum down a little untill it got to the chorus's which were played much heavier. I'd still rather hear BL than Safe home...

Jockthrax said:
I saw them play it at the Glasgow Barrowlands and it did slow the momentum down a little untill it got to the chorus's which were played much heavier. I'd still rather hear BL than Safe home...
Come on, Safe Home also fucking rocks.

I liked it. I'm not a big fan of the song in general, but I thought it was a nice change of pace. Let everyone take a bit of a break, catch our breath for the rest of the show.

Scott