BLACK SABBATH: French-Language TV Report On Paris Concert

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
A three-minute French-language TV report on BLACK SABBATH's December 2 concert in Paris, France can be seen below.The band's setlist was as follows:01. War Pigs 02. Into The Void 03. Under The Sun / Every Day Comes And Goes 04. Snowblind 05. Age Of Reason 06. Black Sabbath 07. Behind The Wall Of Sleep 08. N.I.B. 09. End Of The Beginning 10. Fairies Wear Boots 11. Rat Salad 12. Tommy Clufetos Drum Solo13. Iron Man 14. God Is Dead? 15. Dirty Women 16. Children Of The Grave Encore:17. ParanoidOzzy Osbourne told Revolver magazine in a new interview that reuniting with BLACK SABBATH didn't cause him to relapse back into drug and alcohol abuse last year. Ozzy explained, "It wasn't BLACK SABBATH. I'm an alcoholic. It's my disease. If I don't go to these AA meetings, I tell myself, 'You can have a line of that. You can smoke that or whatever.' Next thing you know, I'm fucking on my own somewhere in L.A. I don't know why. I'm my own worst enemy." Ozzy added, "The idea of having one drink or one joint or one line of coke or whatever, my whole fucking life caves in. It's a bad thing. I haven't drunk now for maybe nine months."Ozzy told The Pulse Of Radio a while back that it took him a long time to realize he could make music without using drugs. "I used to get so frustrated with myself," he said. "I mean, I thought that you had to get loaded to make songs. I just thought drugs and alcohol are probably the major inspiration of making music, which I truly believed that because I'd never made a record without using it. And I thought it was that was making me creative."Ozzy's relapse almost led to the end of his marriage to his wife of 32 years, Sharon, and he said that their reconciliation happened "very difficultly."He added, "She knows what it's all about. When you're stuck in a fucking hotel room in the middle of nowhere with time on your hands . . . you spend the rest of the time in your head in your own fucking room left to your own devices. It's fucking bad."Ozzy revealed in April of this year that he had relapsed in 2012. Sharon and he lived apart until Ozzy sought help and got sober again.BLACK SABBATH scored the first U.S. No. 1 album of their 40-plus year career in June with "13", the first SABBATH disc in 35 years to feature three-fourths of the original lineup.Video report:
Multi-camera performance footage:

blacksabbathparisposter2013_0.jpg

More...