Black sabbath fucking rock live

Awesome. I'm seeing them here in a week or 2 and cannot wait.

But are you sure that was Brad Wilk drumming? I was sure Tommy Clufetos was their touring drummer.

Yes, Tommy is the touring drummer, Brad only did the album.

I saw them in 2005, they were shit. Seeing them again in August, hopefully they're better this time around.

I am considering seeing them in Detroit. Really comes down to how much they end up charging for seat tickets. I have no interest in this Andrew guy opening for them and considering the age of the band members and the fact they are playing on a Tuesday night I think it will be a rather quick show. Doesn't justify a huge price even if the band members are on the verge of death (and no Bill Ward). A friend seen Sabbath at one of the specially arranged reunion shows around 2000ish and said they were great but 15 years ago. Black Sabbath may be one of the few bands with more turnover and former members then GWAR. :D

I am considering seeing them in Detroit. Really comes down to how much they end up charging for seat tickets. I have no interest in this Andrew guy opening for them and considering the age of the band members and the fact they are playing on a Tuesday night I think it will be a rather quick show. Doesn't justify a huge price even if the band members are on the verge of death (and no Bill Ward). A friend seen Sabbath at one of the specially arranged reunion shows around 2000ish and said they were great but 15 years ago. Black Sabbath may be one of the few bands with more turnover and former members then GWAR. :D

The shows are roughly $45-$150.

I've never found them to be that amazing live as Ozzy is half retarded on stage. I,saw them with dio,and they were alt better

I'm planning to check them out on this round of touring as I think the end is really near. I'm one of those no bill ward=no bs, but I'm going to check it off my bucket list.

I saw Black Sabbath in 2005 and I loved it but I won't be seeing them without Bill. It's silly that 60 year old men can't work together because of whatever issues they have.

It is stupid that things weren't worked out. However, I can't let one man or the troublemaker behind it keep me from the opportunity to see this classic band at-least once. I already made the mistake of not seeing Black Sabbath with Dio and now he is dead. I always figured I could see them on the next show but then Dio died. Ozzy could potentially overdose any day. Iommi has his health issues too. So I bought tickets and will go see them on a Tuesday night. I fucking hate concerts on Tuesday nights. All bands have changeover and Black Sabbath is one of the kings with two dozen or more members or the years. You shouldn't dwell on the fact that Tommy Clufetos is playing the drums. Tommy Clufetos has been playing these songs for years. :)

It is stupid that things weren't worked out. However, I can't let one man or the troublemaker behind it keep me from the opportunity to see this classic band at-least once. I already made the mistake of not seeing Black Sabbath with Dio and now he is dead. I always figured I could see them on the next show but then Dio died. Ozzy could potentially overdose any day. Iommi has his health issues too. So I bought tickets and will go see them on a Tuesday night. I fucking hate concerts on Tuesday nights. All bands have changeover and Black Sabbath is one of the kings with two dozen or more members or the years. You shouldn't dwell on the fact that Tommy Clufetos is playing the drums. Tommy Clufetos has been playing these songs for years. :)

I get what your saying and I won't judge anyone attending their concerts. That said, it's just not for me. Sabbath's first album was my first step into the world of Metal and that's the band I want to remember.