This is my second review. Hopefully I'm getting better at this

Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell 1980
Members
Tony Iommi Guitar
Geezer Butler Bass
Bill Ward Drums
Ronnie James Dio Vocals
Geoff Nicholls Keyboards

Well this is one of the greatest Metal albums ever made. This was first to feature Ronnie James Dio on vocals who replaced Ozzy Osbourne. I first heard this album when I was 10. It has left a lasting effect on me. I still listen to this album as often as possible. Well let's get to the tracks.
Neon Knights (Still one of my favorite Black Sabbath songs. Great riff by Tony Iommi. The lyrics are great to.)
Children Of The Sea (I love the intro to this song and it starts out slow and the tempo speeds up. The whole band shines on this song. Some more great lyrics by Ronnie)
Lady Evil (I like Geezer's bass on this song. Tony's main riff and solo are awesome)
Heaven And Hell (Well my favorite song on the album. Greatest bass ever laid down by Geezer. Some of Ronnie's greatest lyrics.)
Wishing Well (Another great song .But there isn't a bad one on this album. Great Tony Iommi Solo)
Die Young (I love the way the band plays on this song. Some more great lyrics by Ronnie)
Walk Away (Least favorite song on the album.Great Tony Iommi solo here though)
Lonely Is The Word (Ronnie's vocals shine on this song. Great band performance to end this terrific album)

Check this out. If you haven't get it