Black Sabbath reformed... lies?

After 25 years or so I've only started really liking Ozzy-era Sabbath in the last week. I tried previously but it just didn't do anything for me, but I'm really starting to dig it now.

I'm very much a Heaven & Hell (the album, not the band) kind of guy when it comes to Sabbath. I also really like Tyr. Haven't heard Born Again except for Trashed which I remember hating when I saw the video on Rage way back when. That was also the first time I heard Ian Gillan.

They are like a different band with each frontman. I love Ozzy and Dio Sabbath, but understand people preferring one over the other. I also like Born Again and Seventh Star, but haven't gotten around to Tony Martin Sabbath yet. The albums are on the 'to buy' list though.

I like both Ozzy and Dio Sabbath, but I do find myself chucking on Heaven and Hell more than any of the Ozzy albums.
I actually really like Technical Ecstacy which I know is an unpopular album amongst the fans.
But, there is just something about the album H&H which is pretty magical.
Favourite Ozzy album is probably Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.
Killing Yourself to Live, Spiral Architect, SBS, Sabbra Cadabbra, A National Acrobat.... So many riffs!

I grew up with the Ozzy era, so no matter how hard I try THAT is Black Sabbath to me, no that I don't mind the other 346 incarnations of Sabbath, just that Ozzy is all I can kick back too and really enjoy as Black Sabbath

The original Black Sabbath are making a new album and shows next year may include Australia.

Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward made the announcement at a press conference held at the Whiskey A Go Go on Sunset Strip in Los Angeles last week.

Triple M music reporter Renee Peterson was there and asked the legendary British rock band whether they'd be coming down under.

"It would be nice to put that on the schedule," they said. "It's been a long time since the original band was in Australia, so I think it's a must.

"We want to play some strong music for the Australian fans."

When asked what are their favourite things to do in Australia the answer was pure rock n' roll.

"One of our favourite things to do is drive cars into the ocean at Bondi Beach," they laughed.

Side A of Sabotage is probably my favourite Sabbath, but all the first 6 albums are a must. Master Of Reality probably comes out on top if I had to pick a fav overall. Into The Void is just the heaviest thing ever.

Must agree about Heaven & Hell though, that album really does have a magic about it. Dio, what a legend.

Mmm Sabbath.

The original Black Sabbath are making a new album and shows next year may include Australia.

Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward made the announcement at a press conference held at the Whiskey A Go Go on Sunset Strip in Los Angeles last week.

Triple M music reporter Renee Peterson was there and asked the legendary British rock band whether they'd be coming down under.

"It would be nice to put that on the schedule," they said. "It's been a long time since the original band was in Australia, so I think it's a must.

"We want to play some strong music for the Australian fans."

When asked what are their favourite things to do in Australia the answer was pure rock n' roll.

"One of our favourite things to do is drive cars into the ocean at Bondi Beach," they laughed.

Bill actully said "Personally its a must " , so I am hopefully that Sabbaths Management see it that way ...