Black T-Shirts

weetbix

Gimmee Caffeine
Jun 4, 2002
A building somewhere in Sydney
Visit site
Before I forget about UM for the rest of the day and get back to the mountain of work I have to do - I'd just like to share this thought:

Black T-Shirts are amazingly useful!

Whenever I am wearing one I do not get any of the following:

* hassled by anyone for money
* hassled for donations
* asked to participate in a survey
* asked to sign a petition

Whenever I am dressed up a little bit I get all of the above :(

I'm always the first person everybody asks for a cigarette because I wear a leather jacket and torn jeans and metal shirts.

And I don't smoke. But oh obviously I must if I wear that stuff hey?

It's funny sometimes, I'll be walking in the city and people will ask me if I can fix them up for drugs. :)

People usually leave me alone while I'm walking the streets naked too. It's generally only the wierdo's who will ask me questions.. like where I keep my change.

Originally posted by Winmar
It's funny sometimes, I'll be walking in the city and people will ask me if I can fix them up for drugs. :)

I get that sometimes too. And heaps of people asking if I want drugs. I'll be walkin' around with a mate and someone will come up and say "You guys lookin' for some E's?" or something. Um... no dickhead get lost.

It seems that people think everyone with long hair must be a druggie.

I get it too.

Mainly they ask for cigs.

Don't smoke...

I get asked to buy cigs too, for littleys... I'm not even 18 so that wont work... plus I wouldn't anyway.

Heh heh. There's nothing like walking the streets naked is there, Sydo? I'd do it more often myself, but I feel like I intimidate people too much. :lol:

Actually weetbix has a point there. Although if you're walkinbg through the Cross carrying a brown paper bag and a packet of cigarettes, you're like a beacon saying "Come and try to bludge stuff off me". :)

Mind you, the Cross is the only place where I've walked down the main street wearing my top hat, studs and sleeveless leather jacket and people have actually avoided staring at me. :lol:

It is funny when i walk through the cross I always get asked for money no matter how I am dressed except when I am in my work uniform. It isn't till they realise who I am they say Oh I am sorry your cool you work at Happy Hockers!:lol: