Black Tooth the band

defragger

Mar 19, 2005
THE GRAND-SLAM PARTY AT NAMM

THE BLACK TOOTH BASH

IN HONOR OF DARRELL “DIMEBAG” ABBOTT

HOLLYWOOD (January 15, 2007) – You wanted the best - you got the best – The hottest band line-up in the WORLD – THE BLACK TOOTH BAND! Featuring Lemmy Kilmister, Vinnie Paul Abbott, Scott Ian (Anthrax), Paul Gray (Slipknot), Jason Bittner (Shadows Fall), John “JD” Deservio (BLS), Nick Catanese (BLS), Brian Tichy (Billy Idol), Noah Robinson (Bleed the Sky), Eric Singer (KISS/Alice Cooper and Keri Kelly (Alice Cooper) just to name a few – with some very special guests that are top secret~~

Saturday night will be the ‘Party of the Year’ at the Hilton Hotel in the Pacific Ballroom. Coffin Case and Monster Energy Drink are the main sponsors for the BLACK TOOTH BASH. This party is in honor of the late, great shredder of all time – Darrel ‘Dimebag” Abbott and will show case Dimebag's visions live on stage with Dime Hardware clothing line – The night will start out with metal band MELDRUM with special guest drum Gene Hoglan from Strapping Young Lad. When the opening set is done, the Famous Coffin Case Fashion Show will commence with the hot Coffin Girl models showcasing the Dime Hardware line while showing off the new Coffin Case clothing as presented for 07’. And if that was not enough, the night will close with a cast of many – THE BLACK TOOTH BAND.

Amongst our sponsors for this extravaganza are Monster Energy Drink, Coffin Case, Dunlop, Dean Guitars, EMG Pickups, GHS Strings, Marshall Amps, Dime Hardware, Samson Wireless, Dickies Girls, Diamond Amps, D Drums, Istanbul Cymbals and, Four Star Wire.

Please know that this party is by invitation only – first come first serve for NAMM attendee’s only. So all select buyers and press go to the Coffin Case booth for your laminate, NO EXCEPTIONS~

Coffin Case is a music products company that brought the underground revolution to musicians with the coffin shaped guitar case. The following years saw a rapid succession of new, innovative, and award-winning products for guitarists, bass players, and drummers, working both on stage and in the studio. Today, Coffin Case continues to introduce more industry “firsts” such the Black Kross Skullplate and receive acclaims from both critics and musicians worldwide. The revolution has begun. Visit CoffinCase.com - Guitars Cases, Coffin Clothing, Coffin Accessories, Coffin Girls, Masuimi Max, Rock Bands, Black Cross, The Mora Show for more information.

# # #

I think everyone not in Hollywood agrees kind of like everyone who wasn't in Chicago for that tribute seemed to agree it shouldn't be there I am waiting for Texas to get its real tribute to the man if they ever do

I think everyone not in Hollywood agrees kind of like everyone who wasn't in Chicago for that tribute seemed to agree it shouldn't be there I am waiting for Texas to get its real tribute to the man if they ever do

How about a Tribute Tour? Give the proceeds to Dime's family.

Earlier I said I that I felt this was one big marketing ploy and someone agreed, now those posts are gone.

I'll say it again, they are using Dime's name and Memory to sell crap.

its in the other thread. it didnt get deleted

lol I posted this before thraxx for the record I just laughed when I saw he posted it but don't worry I read your marketing ploy thing and I have to agree

^Haha, but yeah I also agree with you. Coffin is just trying to get publicity. Although I'm sure they might have been friends with Dime, but yeah Just trying to get more sales.