Black Winter Day is a musical genius.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
So he made me a prog. comp. CD-R with stuff like Nektar, Genesis, and Magma (oh man they rule), but the first track his own masterwork was included. The subtitles do not give it justice, but at least give you an idea of what it sounds like:

BWD Suite No. 1 in A minor, 3rd movement
i. The Pristine Beauty Awakes
ii. Warning Signs
iii. The Third Sighting of the Mystical Albino Triceratops
iv. The Calming
v. Silent Screams of the Wings of Destiny
vi. Raise the Fist of Metal!

Epic and sprawling, this young man has crafted quite a piece of music. I look forward to hearing the first, second, and any other movements of this piece, and if they are anywhere near as good as this, he should be signed immediately.

I can post a .wav file, but only if the artist approves first (or maybe he'll post it himself, he's been known to post on this forum from time to time).

Demonspell said:
I'm guessing it sounds like the more idiosyncratic parts of Supper's Ready until the last two sections, which are either metal as fuck and/or take the piss out of those who claim they are...
That's exactly what I was interpreting before I read your post. lol

Let's hear it.!.

Black Winter Day said:
WARNING: ONLY LISTEN TO THIS IF YOU DON'T MIND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU LISTEN TO REDUCED TO PITIFUL PIECES OF PLASTIC!
Honestly it's too soon to tell, but this is certainly a possibility. I don't have the CD on me right now, but I'll post it sometime tomorrow, if the artist is ready.

Yeah, I'm glad you didn't burn me a copy of this until I was 25, I can say I've had an alright run at this point.