blackfield help!

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
from the official blackfield site:

A 70 minute documentary filmed on the Blackfield European tour in December will be aired by Channel 10 in Israel on 28th May at 9pm. The film focuses on Aviv Geffen as one of the first Israeli musicians to ever tour outside of his home country in this way, it does also include interviews with SW and many of the other people involved in the tour, footage of the band in rehearsal and on stage, as well as general life on the road footage. Fans who came to the shows in Athens, Milan, Berlin and Krakow may remember the camera crew being on stage also - now you know why!

i knew why, and i was waiting for such a good nesw. so, if someone can record this piece, where my face could appear sometimes during the footage, i praise him/her since now to do it for me. no $$$ can buy this.

cheers in advance. [i think someone else is interested in this stuff too...]

I saw the film yesterday, I think it was great , most of it was in Hebrew (including parts when SW curses inHebrew haha..) so, you didn't miss anything :)

Surely you know what Blackfield is................Its a side project of Steven Wilson with an Isreali dude called Aviv Geffen, they write melodic pop music that is very beautiful. My album of last year.

I would like to see this aswell

Trey Parker said:
i downloaded "in absentia" or whatever and it's good, especially "blackest eyes" because it reminds me of the black eyes i give to broads who look at me with a cross eye. fucking whores

haha Brutal!