Blackfoot Meet & Greet Pics

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Right here's 2 pics taken of me when I met Greig T. Walker, bass player, with Blackfoot, in the Solid Rock bar in Glasgow on 31st July. As I said earlier, the concert got pulled at last minute due to noise complaints from local residents but at least I got to meet and greet a "rock star", albeit an slightly old wan!!!!! The other guy in the pic is a cousin of mine who saw Blackfoot way back in 1980 when they supported The Scorpions at Glasgow Apollo. Lucky runt!!!!!!!!! Please bear in mind the pics were taken at nearly midnight, so naturally enough I'm pretty well hammered.

http://www.geocities.com/tigerlily_2112/Blackfoot002.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/tigerlily_2112/Blackfoot001.jpg

Great Photo's !

Shame in a way though, with the menu behind I thought we might get the old "Cheese and Tomato" Sandwich, it may have been a clue as to who threw it and whose it was.............................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fingers said:
with the menu behind I thought we might get the old "Cheese and Tomato" Sandwich, it may have been a clue as to who threw it and whose it was.............................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehehehehehe, Whose Cheese and Tomato sandwich is never going to go away is it. It's funny right enough but I tell you I was that raging at the concert being cancelled, I should have ordered about 50 cheese & tomato sarnies and mushed them into Blackfoot's faces. Apparently they were phoning round at the last minute trying to find a different venue to play in and at one point were even considering going to play downstairs in the solid rock bar and also even contemplated playing in a field in Glasgow - not too sure where the field was right enough. Anyway that was probably going to be the last time I would get the chance to see them cos I doubt it very much if they would come back to Glasgow after their treatment at the Renfrew Ferry plus they're not really a young band so by next year maybe another one of them might no longer be with us.

Oh well I live in hope cos I knew someone who saw 2 nights after Glasgow in England somewhere and said that Blackfoot totally "kicked ass". His words, not mine.