Blackie Lawless

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I've got an interview with Blackie Lawless scheduled for 1.13.10

Here's some questions that I have ready:

Blackie Lawless Interview

W.A.S.P. entered it’s 28th year in 2010. What do you think has been the key to W.A.S.P.’s longevity?

Would it be fair to say that after The Headless Children W.A.S.P. has been more or less been the Blackie Lawless show? Are you comfortable with that?

“Animal” is a popular song from the back catalog it’s one of your signature songs. It certainly helped get the band noticed in the early 80’s. How do you feel about the song today and is it still a song that you perform live?

The album that preceded Babylon, Dominator was never issued in the United States. Will that ever see the light of day domestically?

I love Babylon it’s a continuation of Dominator it’s got a nice balance of classic W.A.S.P. and The Headless Children era of the band. Was this planned that way or was that the way it turned out?

Two tracks that are standouts are; the radio single “Crazy” and “Godless Run” what are those two tracks about?

What’s your favorite track on the album and why?

You also have two covers on Babylon how did you go about selecting Deep Purple’s “Burn” and Chuck Berry’s “Promised Land?” Both turned out fantastic by the way.

A handful of live dates have been released for the United States. Is the plan to make select appearances or will this be an extensive American tour?

Could you share what we can expect in W.A.S.P.’s set on this particular tour?

Have you ever thought about entering politics?

Would you ever consider doing an all covers album of stuff that you grew up on? I know you’re a fan of music from the 50’s and 60’s and blues. That would make for some great listening.

I hope you don't mind Sixx but that was kinda hard to read so here we go:

=============================================================

I've got an interview with Blackie Lawless scheduled for 1.13.10

Here's some questions that I have ready:

Blackie Lawless Interview

W.A.S.P. entered it’s 28th year in 2010. What do you think has been the key to W.A.S.P.’s longevity?

Would it be fair to say that after The Headless Children W.A.S.P. has been more or less been the Blackie Lawless show? Are you comfortable with that?

“Animal” is a popular song from the back catalog it’s one of your signature songs. It certainly helped get the band noticed in the early 80’s. How do you feel about the song today and is it still a song that you perform live?

The album that preceded Babylon, Dominator was never issued in the United States. Will that ever see the light of day domestically?

I love Babylon it’s a continuation of Dominator it’s got a nice balance of classic W.A.S.P. and The Headless Children era of the band. Was this planned that way or was that the way it turned out?

Two tracks that are standouts are; the radio single “Crazy” and “Godless Run” what are those two tracks about?

What’s your favorite track on the album and why?

You also have two covers on Babylon how did you go about selecting Deep Purple’s “Burn” and Chuck Berry’s “Promised Land?” Both turned out fantastic by the way.

A handful of live dates have been released for the United States. Is the plan to make select appearances or will this be an extensive American tour?

Could you share what we can expect in W.A.S.P.’s set on this particular tour?

Have you ever thought about entering politics?

Would you ever consider doing an all covers album of stuff that you grew up on? I know you’re a fan of music from the 50’s and 60’s and blues. That would make for some great listening.

Ask him if he still cancels shows because his giant mic stand won't fit on stage (yeah, I,and many others, got fucked out of TWO shows in 2 different cities over 3 days with that reason given for the cancellations... plus I knew the promoter of one of the shows, and he lost his deposit. I was a HUGE WASP fan, but after that bullshit, he'll never see another dime from me.). :rolleyes:

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Will the world ever see a Lawless/Piper/Holmes/Riley reunion?

Jokes, shock value and acronyms aside, how did the band name REALLY transpire?

Recenct reports state that "Animal (Fukk like a beast)" will never be played again due to religious conviction. What religious beliefs are those?

Never. I'd like to. I'm in the process of getting an interview with Marc Ferrari from KEEL... The Testament interview fell through as they aren't doing the tour with Slayer and Megadeth...

if you ever get to interview joe you should ask why he uses the name bang tango without any other original members