Blind Guardian and Symphony X photos from Seattle

Mortado

Apr 9, 2002
Seattle WA USA
www.gravemusic.com
Just wanted to let folks know I have a bunch of photos posted that I took at the show in Seattle on December 11th and a review of the concert. There are a total of 30 Blind Guardian photos and 18 Symphony X photos.

Here are some samples, links to the rest will follow:

bg121102-20.jpg

bg121102-01.jpg

Blind Guardian

sympx121102-03.jpg

sympx121102-01.jpg

Symphony X

Show review - http://www.shadows.com/gravemusic/previews/news/bgsym.shtml
Blind Guardian photos - http://www.shadows.com/gravemusic/live/bg-symx121102/index.shtml
Symphony X photos - http://www.shadows.com/gravemusic/live/bg-symx121102/sympx.shtml

Originally posted by Mortado
Just wanted to let folks know I have a bunch of photos posted that I took at the show in Seattle on December 11th and a review of the concert. There are a total of 30 Blind Guardian photos and 18 Symphony X photos.

Great shots!! I haven't used B&W film in ages, but maybe I'll start doing that again. :) Eventually, I'll get my photos from Birch Hill scanned....

~Christina

RE: Stardust2112....Eventually, I'll get my photos from Birch Hill scanned....

We're looking forward to seeing them! Thank you!

These BWs are great. Thanks for sharing them, Mortado

Are you the asshole who threatened to kill me if I got in the way of your shots and who was generally being an annoying shithead the entire time? If not then please ignore this message. :)

Originally posted by Kliffoth
Are you the asshole who threatened to kill me if I got in the way of your shots and who was generally being an annoying shithead the entire time? If not then please ignore this message. :)

Nope not me, did the guy who did that have two 35mm cameras and a photo album that he insisted on showing everyone? Used flash with EVERY shot he took? The guys a prick, at least I get permission from the bands/labels to shoot and rarely use flash.

That was him... I wanted to kill that fucker. I was the blond guy with glasses and the Therion shirt right in front of Russell. That dude was the most obnoxious prick I've met. When the guy next to him moved back he offered my girlfriend (directly behind me, she had dark hair) his spot but the prick yanked his little blond troll bitch up next to him instead, said troll bitch had yanked out my girlfriends hair trying to move up earlier...my gf got revenge by yanking some of the bitch's hair out. My gf also got groped by some drunk guy whom she punched in the balls.

Why do people have to be such assholes, they must grow a set of balls once they're in the middle of a crowd.

That show fucking ruled otherwise. Maybe we'll get together before their headlining show next time. Nice pictures by the way, is there any chance I can get some copies, or some .jpegs I can save? My dumb ass better bring a camera next time! :D

I was the guy next to him that offered up my spot when I moved back during Blind Guardian :) E mail me about the photos and I'll post a .zip of some you can download when I get home from work, let me know if there are any particular pics you want.

I was looking at the pics and figured it might be you cause of the angle, and you got some shots of Hansi from farther back, while dicklips stayed in the same spot. I swear that guy's a crackbaby or something! I thought you were never gonna be able to push through that crowd! LOL. Small world aint it! Thank you for your kindness. My girlfriend commented on the way home how nice you were to do so, I'll email you right away! :D

Just got them, 1000x thank you! That was my only regret that I didn't take pictures. That show ROCKED! My voice is still hoarse from screaming out the lyrics! I'll see you at their HEADLINING tour!!!

Greetings, the show in Seattle was incredible, but short nonetheless. Did you meet the guys outside after their set? A drummer friend of mine got a roadie to get Jason out to speak with us, then a bunch of ppl showed up. He was out there by himself for 20 minutes or so, then Pinella and Romeo came out and shot the shit. Russell came out after a bit and held court outside the tourbus. All of the guys were incredibly nice and personable, everything I've been hearing has been true. Lepond was the only one I never saw. Phenomenal show, I can't wait for them to come headline. All of the guys pretty much said they are coming back on a headlining tour, just not sure if it's going to be before or after they head to Europe. There's no way I can wait. woo hoo