Alas, Tyranny
Nov 15, 2006
Athens, GA
www.myspace.com
Oh

My

Fucking

God

This is the best CD I have heard in years... It has spurred an obsession that I haven't experienced since Wintersun's debut.

Everything about the CD is amazing. The vocals, the guitar riffs, the drums, the songwriting... A great balance of slow/fast songs, symphonic/thrashy songs, complexity/catchiness... The pacing of the album is perfect, beginning with an absolutely fucking epic song and ending with nothing less, with everything you could want in between.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

You're a month and a half late to this? :lol:

j/k. At any rate, welcome to the club! This is a fantastic album and the best thing BG has done in years, imo!

You're a month and a half late to this? :lol:

j/k. At any rate, welcome to the club! This is a fantastic album and the best thing BG has done in years, imo!

Well, I'm about two weeks late... I have been listening to it non-stop for about a month. Agreed that its the best BG has done in a long time... may be their best ever!

I want to hear that, will go get it soon

DOO ITTTTTTT

... may be their best ever!

I don't know if I would go THAT far. This is good and all, but I honestly don't think it tops their 'Nightfall in Middle-Earth' album. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion. This is definitely a sick album and a close runner up to their "best" for me (Nightfall being #1 for me) :)

it's a solid cd, but i'm mainly stoked to hear songs about the Wheel of Time series hahaha

:headbang:

I´d go so far, the first song of this album "sacred worlds" is on of the best Metal songs ever written :worship:

It´s awesome how the orchester is working together with the band that perfectly..just wow! 10/10

Unfortunately the other songs of the album didn´t kick my ass that much, but it´s still a great album.