Blind Guardian, Charlotte (Dec. 5th) Roll Call.

Living in Hendersonville, one would think that I would be going to the CHarlotte date. However, I will be going to the Atlanta date that Friday.

Add me to the list, I'll be at the NC show, I'll be wearing my tie dye (lol) Imaginations from the other side shirt.

...i know this is kinda late to ask, but i just thought of it...does anyone know if they allow cameras at the tremont?...(i did call but of course no one was there to answer)...
thanx

I've been to tremont many many times and I've carried a disposable camera with me just about everytime. Nothing has ever been said to me so I guess they allow them. I believe that disposable cameras are ok. Hope that helps.

Of course I will be there, with my boy Adam in tow. There was also a random dude on campus at USC here that said he was going to go (he saw me wearing my Imaginations... shirt).

See yall there.

Any tips on the Tremont (parking, etc)? I've never been there.
Thanks!

Parking shouldnt be a problem at all even if you get there just a little bit early. There is an open place right across the road from the venue where my friends and I usually park at, you can't miss it. In all honesty though, I've never had any problems parking across the street but if for some reason it were to be full, I'm really not sure what to do.

I know that for shows that sell out or come really close to selling out (ex. Dragonforce) there will be people directing traffic and showing you where to park but this has only happened to me a few times.

I hope that helps out somewhat, I really don't think you will have a problem though. Personally I'm planning on leaving my home at around 3 (I live about 2 hrs from the venue), getting in line, getting my merch as soon as I get in the door and TRYING to get to the front, then afterwards I'm sure I'll hang around outside for awhile to see if maybe they'll come out for some pictures or autographs.

me and the wife will be there.....i believe the rule at tremont is no "professional" cameras are allowed and as far as parking, it should be fine but filled up quick saturday night for GWAR, some lots may cost you $5.00 so be prepared there aren't any atm's close by that i know of.

me and the wife will be there.....i believe the rule at tremont is no "professional" cameras are allowed and as far as parking, it should be fine but filled up quick saturday night for GWAR, some lots may cost you $5.00 so be prepared there aren't any atm's close by that i know of.

Yes, I believe you are right about the cameras. No professional cameras but disposable ones are fine. As for parking, I've never had a problem, but then again, I always try to get there fairly early. I've also never had to pay a $5 fee for parking, only a 2$ fee bc I am only 20 years old and everyone under 21 pays it. I was figuring that Gwar show would be packed the other night, I had a couple of friends that went and saw it.

Rainmaker you guys probably shouldnt plan on beinfg able to take pictures last night at Jaxx in VA no cameras where allowed but certainly do get there early and try to get autographs before soundcheck I had good luck last night with BG being very gracious and siging items and taking pictures I dont know how the weather is down there but it was freezing in VA last night!!!! so if it is cold at night they probably wont be outside much!!!!