Blind Guardian to headline Florida Powerfest II December 18th, 2010!!!

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - BLIND GUARDIAN TO HEADLINE FLORIDA POWERFEST 2010

Legendary German Power-Metal band, Nuclear Blast recording artist BLIND GUARDIAN have been confirmed to headline the second annual FLORIDA POWERFEST held at STATE THEATRE in Saint Petersburg, Florida on December 18th, 2010. *This will be BLIND GUARDIAN'S exclusive Floridian Date.

The Lineup for FLORIDA POWERFEST II will also include the touring package of support acts, Prosthetic Records artist HOLY GRAIL and Nightmare Records artist SEVEN KINGDOMS.
THEOCRACY, PSYAXIS, HALCYON WAY, and SANCTUM will round off the bill.

Tickets go on sale SEPTEMBER 17th via Ticketmaster.
Presale tickets are $35, Day of $45, and VIP $65.
VIP tickets and details will be available exclusively through SEVEN KINGDOMS homepage: www.sevenkingdoms.net.

Florida PowerFest 2010 Line-Up:
BLIND GUARDIAN
HOLY GRAIL
SEVEN KINGDOMS
THEOCRACY
PSYAXIS
HALCYON WAY
SANCTUM

Please visit www.floridapowerfest.com for more information
Please check www.mastersofmetal.us and www.ultimatemetal.com for updates

-Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz Entertainment

1283955269.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid, killer line up. Too bad I live on the other side of the continent or I would check it out without a second thought.

BUT, I hope to see yourselves, Holy Grail and Blind Guardian when you make your way up to my neck of the woods and play in Calgary on December 3.

Theocracy is like one of my favs... I will be travelling to FL around this time. I think it will be in the way. I don't think my Dad is gonna drive me hours in the middle of vacation no matter how much he likes this music either. :/

Theocracy is like one of my favs... I will be travelling to FL around this time. I think it will be in the way. I don't think my Dad is gonna drive me hours in the middle of vacation no matter how much he likes this music either. :/

well if there is anything i can do to help you get here let me know ;)

A quick question, how does one plan a festival and go on a tour across North America at the same time? Sounds like a recipe for a nervous breakdown to me :).

You get the shot of a lifetime and have no choice to make it happen.

Edit: I've also got tons of support behind me, otherwise it would be impossible.

BTW, the Powerfest website still shows info from last year...it might be good to put the new info up there...just sayin'.

---Prem

BTW, the Powerfest website still shows info from last year...it might be good to put the new info up there...just sayin'.

---Prem

ya I'll be getting on this. we rarely ever use the site so it kinda slipped the mind :)

Hey, this is Bryan and I'm on staff for Florida Powerfest II. If you're looking for some more updated info on the fest head over to the Masters Of Metal forums. The address is on the bottom of the FPFII flyer and a link is in the OP here, or you can just click this link and go straight to the FPFII thread directly.

http://mastersofmetal.us/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=651

Hotel info, updated line-up information, staff info, and discussion about meeting up at the show! :)