Blind Guardian

I really recommend "Follow The Blind" to you or "Somewhere Far Beyond". Since you got so much into power metal, you will find them to be amazing. One of my favourites is "Nightfall In Middle Earth" but get it after you get the 2 i mentioned. Oh and get "Tales From The Twilight Hall" before "Nightfall.." too.

IOfTheStorm said:
In the past hours i've been listening to their discography, i havent for at least a year. This band is a LOT MORE talented than the bands most of you listen. And thats it.

Blind Gaurdian are a great band... amazing live too. My only problem with them is that the production on most of the cds it just awful... I by no means like multi million dollar way over produced stuff... but some of their stuff is just really bad... like when I first started a band and we had a tape recorder in the corner of the room

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Bombastic and theatrical are both correct. replace le crap with utterly awesome and we're in buisness.

bidness ... heheh ... but me no likey Shakespeare metal :loco:

i like this style music ... when mixed with some reality in the lyirics, like Masterplan for example ... but when some fantasy cheese is coupled with this music ... oh boy ...

greatassgif.gif

:loco: