BLOOD MORTIZED To Release 'The Demon, The Angel, The Disease'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"The Demon, The Angel, The Disease", the new album from Swedish death metal bastards BLOOD MORTIZED, will be unleashed from the graveyard November 29 on CD and digital formats. The album features 12 brand new tracks full of classic Swedish death metal riffs, epic guitar solos, guttural voice and horrifying scenes of blood and gore. The effort was mixed and mastered by Linus Nirbrant (A CANOROUS QUINTET, AMON AMARTH) at Audiogrind studios."The Demon, The Angel, The Disease", which features artwork by Benny Moberg, represents the bloody and sick visions of BLOOD MORTIZED music. The first limited edition comes in cardboard digiwallet 5" with exclusive artwork and strictly limited to 300 copies worldwide.The track listing is as follows:01. Bastard02. In The Black Flames Of Desolation03. My Soul, Your Flesh04. I Am The Dead05. Master Of Pain06. Dysphoria Dystopia07. Blessed Are The Dead08. Blooddrenched Stones09. Noiseterror 0810. The Barbarian Lust11. The Demon, The Angel, The Disease12. I Leave With HateThe video for the song "Bastard" can be seen below.BLOOD MORTIZED was founded by vocalist Mattias Parkkila and guitar player Benny Moberg in Stockholm, Sweden in late 2007. The music is constructed and de-constructed by veterans of the Swedish old-school death metal scene.BLOOD MORTIZED is: Anders Biazzi - GuitarGustav Myrin - GuitarBrynjar Helgetun - DrumsMattias Parkkila - Vocals

More...