BLOOD REDSKIES ink a worldwide deal with PURE STEEL RECORDS

steel-prophet

Feb 11, 2011
Schwarzenberg/Germany
BLOOD REDSKIES - featuring ex-VICIOUS RUMORS frontman Ronnie Stixx - has inked a deal with Pure Steel Records. The debut album, Conquistador, has a tentative release date set for May/June 2012.

As previously reported, the band recently enlisted two new members - guitarist Dave Watson (ex-DEATH RIDERS, MOTHER MERCY, RESISTANCE), and bassist Sandy K Vasquez (ex-Death Riders, BLOOD LUST, LAST RITES).

Stixx comments: "As the Blood RedSkies demo, Breaking The Spell, continues to be well received and the debut album being tracked, I felt that having both Dave and Sandy in BRS would be a perfect fit for the band, with Sandy playing intensity and showmanship on bass, as well as Dave's killer playing. I feel that Blood RedSkies can finally press forward with a killer record and great live performances."

All the music has already been written with most of it in the tracking stage, the album will have 10 songs on it and we think about bonus tracks. We feel that people will really dig the album...more details will follow soon in the next few weeks."

Updates to follow.

height:259

LINE-UP:

vocals - Ronnie Stixx

guitar - Ernie B

guitar - Dave Watson

bass - Sandy K. Vasquez

Ronnie Stixx' BLOOD REDSKIES renamed to PROJECT TERROR

height:484

BLOOD REDSKIES - featuring ex-VICIOUS RUMORS frontman Ronnie Stixx - have changed their name to PROJECT TERROR.

Ronnie Stixx states: "After fours years of establishing the name Blood RedSkies, I know people are saying, 'What the hell?' Well, I thought long and hard about the name change even though I love the name Blood RedSkies. I even named the band after a song I wrote. But at the end of the day, I just wasn't really happy with it.

I have always wanted to call the band Project Terror after a local Sci-Fi/horror TV show from 1970 which originated in my hometown San Antonio, TX. As a kid, this show would scare the hell out of me. Through the years, I knew I wanted that name for a band. The name fits the new energy and direction in which the band is going. The debut CD will now be called Absolute Power."

PROJECT TERROR @ PURE STEEL RECORDS