Blood Revolt

Vittra

Mar 1, 2004
http://www.bloodrevolt.com/

Blood Revolt, the collective made up of A.A. Nemtheanga, C. Ross and J. Read, have determined that the time draws near to record their debut album.

It will be released by Profound Lore Records for the North American territory and Invictus Productions for the European territory.
Profound Lore Records will also handle the worldwide release of the album digitally.

Utilizing tactics from all forms of metal and collectively drawing on the members combined experience of over 30 releases in the underground,
the band has constructed a monument to the lone wolf who calmly waits to attack. Expect nothing less than cold reality.

This is absolute and there is nowhere to hide.

www.bloodrevolt.com
bloodrevolt@yahoo.ca

This is going to be very interesting to say the least. Should be interesting to see what style of music comes from a collaboration with Nemtheanga.

Profound Lore said:
BLOOD REVOLT
Militant extreme metal contingent BLOOD REVOLT shall be entering the studio within Canada’s dead of winter in the next few weeks to lay down their much-anticipated debut album.

Featuring the vocals of singer extraordinaire A.A. Nemtheanga of PRIMORDIAL, along with the whirlwind drumming of J. Read (REVENGE/CONQUEROR/AXIS OF ADVANCE) and the string attack of C. Ross (AXIS OF ADVANCE), Blood Revolt is a musical forging between Canada and Ireland that aims to construct “a monument to the lone wolf who calmy awaits to attack.”

In what will be one of the most intense, coldest, provoking, and intimidating releases of 2010, look for the Blood Revolt debut to strike sometime late spring. Profound Lore will be spreading awareness for Blood Revolt in North America while Invictus Productions lays claim to European ground.

For more info: www.bloodrevolt.com

^

Here's to a little optimism that this isn't bad/mediocre. Although I may hesitate to call this a "Supergroup," I think it's safe to say we've all been disappointed by one or more of these types of collaborations in the past. Faith in Nemtheanga.

yo this is like void of silence in a way in that it sounds like a band doing their thing and then nemtheanga talking/speaking on top kind of detached from the musical flow

not necessarily saying thats a bad thing because i LOVED human antithesis, just sayin

Got it yesterday. Second playthrough now...

I absolutely love this. It will certainly be an acquired taste to some but nonetheless.. brilliant music. J. Read's furious pummeling assault is better than ever... and Nemtheanga brings both clean and harsh vocals that are so strangely fitting it is intriguing to say the least.

Give yourself a full listen through and then get yourself to Profound Lore to order immediately, lest ye be branded a false forever!

Blood Revolt - Indoctrine

Listening to this now. I think it sounds like they recorded the music (which is violent and nice) and gave Alan a sheet of paper with the lyrics, and then told him to record. His voice is good and all of that but it doesn't feel connected to the music if you know what I mean.

i just got around to checking this out. probably the newest band i've checked out for a while since i only keep up with new releases from bands i already like.

i don't like this. like mike said, it sounds like the two dudes played some thrash/death in the studio (with a SHITLOAD of drums fills) and then nemthy phoned in a very well done vocal performance that doesnt fit the music at all.

Most people do not like this album immediately. Give it a couple of plays and absorb it fully, you just may change your mind.

It is initially very jarring as it's something that hasn't been done before and sounds very out of place.