invariably off-topic
Feb 19, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.deathdoom.com
A friend is selling some Bloodbath vinyls:

Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage, org 2002 ltd 500 ex (# 129) MINT+

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh, org 2004 ltd 500 ex (# 113) MINT +

Bloodbath - The Fathomless Mastery, org 2008 ltd 1000 ex mint+

If you're interested contact brub_bo@hotmail.com :)

or he just lied about that to get me to write-ah :)This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.his forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

or he just lied about that to get me to write-ah :)This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.his forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

you're lying. YOU wanted to post it here to increase your postcount ;)

I don't get why people wants vinyl...

CD's are smaller, and can be put into the PC

yeah, i agree with stefan and darkgift. but id like to add that i also listen to them.

also if you can get your hands on albums that were recorded on analog, you'll get a much purer sound. i have ride the linghtning by metallica on a two vinyl set, recorded from the original analog master tapes. it sounds incredibly clear and noticably better than on CD

vinyl is the best format, i havent bought a CD in years

I won't say it for the 3654654145651351365565th time, but as you are kids, i will, I don't have any access to original shits, so fu. of course i would spend all my money cds (and Vinyls if i could) that i like.

I know that you old fart :)

There is a thing called online stores by the way...

My personal opinion on downloading music: Fine if you want to listen to it, before spending a lot of money on a CD, I do this myself, but if I like what I listen to, I buy the CD and erase the downloaded stuff. And if I like but don't want to buy it, I erase it anyways...