Bloodbath

Mayh

Who's that Melinda person
Oct 3, 2001
Just wondering when the new bloodbath is going to be released?

From the newest Century Media newsletter:

BLOODBATH - http://www.bloodbath.biz
After two years of listening to fans plea for a second serving, the history-conscious project and preservationist society that is BLOODBATH are ready to dish out exactly what the masses have asked for. Vocalist Mikael Åkerfeldt calls Resurrection Through Carnage "ten tracks of purest-form winterlike death metal." With Anders Nyström on guitars, Jonas Renske on bass, and Dan Swanö rounding out the line-up on drums, there will be no denying it when you hear it: this is blissfully savage album recalling the death metal glory days of old.

The tracklisting Resurrection Through Carnage, scheduled for release on November 12th, is as follows (extra credit to those who read the titles out loud with their death metal voice):

01. Ways To The Grave
02. So You Die
03. Mass Strangulation
04. Death Delirium
05. Buried By The Dead
06. The Soulcollector
07. Bathe In Blood
08. Trail Of Insects
09. Like Fire
10. Cry My Name

lol neither is it Katatonias! lol :lol: I think thats why it would be cool, Blakheim plays slow emotional pulsating stuff in Katatonia, and now he plays guitar in Bloodbath. IMO I think Mike would know a little bit more about heavy and crushing than the guy in katatonia! :lol:

btw I love Katatonia. :)