Bloodstock Open Air

"From the UK perspective there is only one Metal band deserving of a place on the outdoor stage, and Humanity return, again after their amazing sets at both Bloodstock04 and the Xmas show supporting the mighty Edguy"

WTF... ?

Power Quest
Intense
DragonForce
Mercury Rain
FourWayKill
Panic Cell
Invey
etc....

Have all split up then ?

I'm not knocking Evergrey here but if they gave such a great performance, why did the BS fans vote for INTENSE to open BOA?
Skid Row actually only played 'Monsters of Rock' as it was called once in '92 when Maiden headed the bill. The second performance was at Donnington being at the 'Metallica's Escape From The Studio' in about '95.....My point being, that was back in the day....And I really don't think Seb Bach is the worlds greatest rock frontman.
We have some awesome UK bands out on the scene and as BS is supposed to be the new voice of British metal it doesn't make sense that our home grown are being pushed to the back!!!
Power Quest 'ROCKED' the crowd in '03 and more than proved their worth on stage and should be back again this year.
I fully agree with you on your sentiments Volcane and NeedledWarheart, this is bullshit!!