bloodstock open air:

suns_recline

rabble rabble rabble
Apr 6, 2006
west midlands
www.myspace.com
hmmm, so i couldnt see a thread on this in here.

as bloodstock is fastly approaching and it seems to have been mentioned everywhere i go (forum wise) with the exception of here, i am just wondering if anyone here was actually going? if so;
who they are mainly going for?
who they are supprised to see on the confirmed list?
and of course, who is, right now, still a B.O.A virgin?

-e

If my friend can get time off his job, im definately going! I'm going for Stratovarius, Turisas, Ensiferum and Callenish Circle (I was surprised to see the last 3 on the confirmed list). I went last year but only for Edguy & Children of Bodom.

See you there pal!

I'm a BOA virgin, though I did go to the first two Bloodstocks (where I got to meet some excellent people, including a roadie for Saxon who used to drink with my dad, oddly enough). Also got to see Skyclads last performance with Martin Walkyier and Return to The Sabbat, which was nice.

I would go to Bloodstock, and almost did again last year (thanks to Cathedral), but work ky-boshed it. I wish they'd have less power metal gayness and more doom metal goodness, then I'd fo' sho' be there, homes.

I cant go myself (too many festivals) but check out mael morda if you get the chance I think they are on saturday morning but they are well worth getting up for

son_of_northern_darkness said:
Will do. Change of plan anyway, I ordered my ticket so I'm going alone if my mate cant come. Well worth it for Stratovarius and Turisas though!

Turisas you say? :err: