Bloodstock - who'll be there and contact details?!

Ian 'E' Edwards

ME(n)TAL AS FUCK!
Just wondering who will be there? Will you have a mobile with you and can you leave the number for it on here, so we can contact each other when we get there and meet up if you want please?

Unfortunaltely I don't own a mobile, but I will be there with three or so other true metallers from Brum and really want to meet up with you guys again and have some fun! If you don't leave your mobile contact number on this thread before Sat morning at about 07.00am and you've never met me, look out for a guy with a blonde/ish pony tail (or hair down just past shoulders) wearing a Manowar "Kings Of Metal' longsleeve and if you spot me then say hi! I'm a freindly guy so I'll not bite!

Hope to get some contact details from you guys 'n' girls before early Sat morning so we can hopefully meet up there! Heavy fucking metal - I can't wait! :)

Most people are already there. The BLAZE BB have organised a big camp so if you have the numbers of any of the people off there give 'em a call. I think Madgirl is doing Bloodstock itself but most are giving it a miss and just camping.

YEp MG was in that there land - and he had my number too!! though actually u wouldnta got thru !!!

i hope u managed to keep safe that night ian
all i know is that us in our tents were bloody frozen so i hope u guys and ur beer survived the evening/night / morning

IT was a briliant day, good to see all the nutters that were there.....

hope u all be well

|MG!!!!!!

Originally posted by MattBlack
Nice to see you there, Ian.

Most of these "False Metallers" didn't fancy it/Couldn't afford it, so only a few went to Bloodstock - you probably saw most of us. :)

I hope you're referring to Slipknot kids there and not myself and my colleagues there Mr Black...